Video updated August, 2012
VIDEO: See the TNT Gauge installation, operation, and features in a 2:50 video in a new browser window, by clicking here.
Installation instructions Rev. R2B (Jan. 2012), with the improved post cap tape, in printable PDF format will open here.
– Connects in-line to the existing cable on the anchor post
– Requires no modification to either post for most systems
– Is easily removable when the court will not be used for tournament play
– Reduces injury and post/foundation damage from a player’s collision with the net cord, by absorbing impact force
– Has no protruding parts that interfere with play or players
– Helps reduce damage to the post and foundation from over-tensioning – no reason to tighten the net past playable limits
– The internal spring is protected against over-compression (Safe Stop)
– Allows instant, accurate, visual inspection of net tension without tools
ITF evaluated a sample in 2011 and discussed the TNT Gauge in the Technical Commission. We believe this is the answer to their long search for a way to measure net cord tension, and create a rule or guideline!